Date: Friday, October 27, 2023
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET | 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CT
Location: Live Zoom Webinar
Reflective Supervision: Relationships for Social Work Learning
Presenter: Alison Peak
Cost – $45
Zoom information will be emailed to participants the afternoon before and morning of the event. Registration will close two hours before the event start time. This event is live and will not be recorded.
To request a discount code, please follow the instructions below. One discount allowed per purchase.
- UTCSW Alumni: 25% – please email your graduation year and the program you completed to email@example.com.
- UTCSW Field Instructors: 50% – please send an email using your agency email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UTCSW Faculty/Staff: 100% – you may have already received this info; please check your inbox before emailing email@example.com to request the code.
- UTCSW Students: 100% – please contact your program staff member for access.
This presentation will provide participants with a foundational understanding of Reflective Supervision and reflective practice as a specialized support to social work career development, social work clinical supervision, and social workers in leadership roles.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Participants will gain a foundational knowledge of Reflective Supervision/Consultation;
- Participants will be able to identify the 4 essential elements and the 5 collaborative tasks of Reflective Supervision; and
- Participants will be able to discuss the similarities and differences between clinical supervision and Reflective Supervision
Social Workers actively engaged in receiving or providing supervision.
Participants are eligible to earn 3 continuing education units.
A link for the program evaluation will be emailed to participants after the event has concluded. To receive the CEU certificate, participants must complete the evaluation by the deadline indicated in that email. Certificates are not automatically generated and will be emailed out after the deadline to complete the evaluation has passed.
There is space on the event registration form to indicate accommodations required. We work with the university’s Office of Equity & Diversity and Office of Student Disability Services to make arrangements and ask that you allow us adequate time to communicate with them about any services needed.
It is a priority to make our events inclusive and accessible. For any questions or to notify us of a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least three business days prior to the event.
To request a refund, please email email@example.com. Full refunds will be granted up to 48 hours prior to the event. In the event this program is cancelled, full refunds will be issued to all registrants.
About the Presenter
Alison D. Peak LCSW is the Executive Director of Allied Behavioral Health Solutions in Nashville, TN. Alison has spent the majority of her career dedicated to two primary passions: integrated behavioral health services in primary care settings and Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health. Alison is privileged to be a member of ZERO TO THREE 2020-2022 Fellows and to work alongside state and national colleagues to further Infant and Early Childhood services and workforce development. Clinically, Alison is passionate about working with children who have histories of early trauma and their caregivers, Reflective Supervision, and utilizing RSC to build leadership capacity in systems.